Thursday, June 17, 2010

TriplePerspective's Greatest Fans

Whoa, I never knew my greatest fan...was...ASIAN. Strange
hahahahahaha a BLONDE. figures.
Woah my amazing fan is so handsome! Who would have guessed?

My greatest RED fan is....short? What a coincidence...I might actually like him!

Just shavin with his friends. With a BLUE razor...ok thats goin a bit far,


OK. I am seriously digging that umbrella.

I also like how they have pictures of the King of the Universe on their walls. Makes them that much cooler.

Hey-- I have that shirt!

Woah that's some seriously epic bling. And he looks so...contemplative...he's probably seeking the secret to my awesomeness...

What a brave RED fan, defending himself from the horrors of the BLUE fan

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

BLACK hair vs BLONDE hair... RED vs. BLUE. So intense.

k I don't know where these people come from, but they are seriously cool.

I know right? I wonder if theyll send us money...

WOW


We must have this clock.

This needs to be our profile pic...

The RED hand is longer than the BLUE hand...hmmm

Signed,

Pelo Rubio,

Pelo Negro

Pelo CastaƱo

2 comments:

  1. GREEN and BLUE both have RED eye in the first picture. EPIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah that's ME!!!! I AM ON TRIPLEPERSPECTIVE!!!!!!

    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

    I <3 GREEN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete