Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Punsics and Peer/Selfs

Okay guys, let's start this one off with a classic: YO MAMA'S SO FAT, THAT HER FN IS GREATER THAN HER MG, ON A FLAT, NON-ROTATING EARTH WITH NO FORCES ACTING IN THE DIRECTION OF MG. THE EFFECTS OF AIR PRESSURE ARE NEGLIGIBLE.

You know that never made sense...
right?

Ummm... "Punsics" (puns from physics)...BLUE is not very good at them...

Well... whatever the case may be, hurry up and get back to f*d*cosine theta!

Hilarious RED. Really. I'm just so tired. Otherwise I would totally be laughing. I guess I just don't have enough 1/2mv^2... haha... get it?

Hmmmm......Oh, haha! BLUE GETS IT!!!!! XD lol. heheh. let's make this post kinda short ok? BLUE want sleep... o yea, Peer/Self Evals! well, there goes that.... jk, they're pretty easy

Who remembers the good old days? Back when LIFE WAS GOOD? Saturday morning, watching the work over time rangers, maybe even the work over time puff girls. Sigh, I guess those were days when we were always full of 1/2mv^2

OK I really don't think we should ever go into the comedy business...that's best left for Isaac. Should we call him ORANGE (Longhorns reference)?

Injustice!!! A certain Korea group got 100% on their documentary!!!! For a really stupid reason.

WHO IS GREAT LEADER? HE IS ALL-WORK/TIME-FULL LEADER! LONG LIVE KIM JONG IL, MAY HIS DELTA T BE GREATER THAN THAT OF HIS FATHER.

I thought we were beyond that RED. What happened? Do I need to massxacceleration you into typing what I want? I shouldn't have to do that...

Ok, I think we're done here. Before this gets any worse...

SINed,
BLUE

COSINEd, RED

and GREEN. Licensed to use F=ma whenever necessary and certified Vector Vunderkind.

4 comments:

  1. You guys are hilarious. Ha.Ha.Ha.

    Karl tried to give me a physics-lesson-in-5-seconds so I could understand the jokes.

    ...

    ._.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it should be noted, 1/2mv^2 is kinetic energy, not energy in general. additionally the precise formula is E=gamma*mv^2 under the special theory of relativity, gamma= 1/(1-v^2/c^2) .

    :P

    additionally, power is also the time derivative of energy (This is the expression used more often, because it makes more physical sense, although the units of work and energy are the same in most cases-Joules-so, yes, they are interchangeable).

    more :P

    quite tongue-in-cheek, wouldn't you say so?

    ReplyDelete
  3. woops, its gamma*mc^2

    :P my bad...i'm not taking phys. this quarter

    ReplyDelete