Monday, April 5, 2010

Seven Days...

We at Tripleperspective love us some horror movies...

Well, we love making inside jokes from them anyway...

Well Clarice.... have the lambs stopped screaming?

Mwahaha check your corners, check the ceiling!

...and really watch out for Cuban food.

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Silence of the Lambs, if you didn't knowwww... we also saw the Ring!! I didn't know horses could be that scary...

...or ferry engines.

OR FLIES.

Dwayne Barry NEVER LIES.

and the shower continues to run.

DUN DUN DUN DUNNN DUN DUN DUN DUNNN. KIM JONG IL!

my arm...and this post...are complete...

I hope we put enough classic horror film references (Psycho, X-Files, Korea Documentary [my personal favorite horror film], The Ring, Sweeney Todd, The Silence of the Lambs) for everybody!

The above has been the last words of...

BLUE Barry,


AlfRED Hitchcock,

and GREENey Todd

5 comments:

  1. hmm thats weerd "BLUE Barry" is in a different color blue...
    alfred hitchcock did "Psycho" if u didn't know
    he also did "The Birds" i think

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha just found this... while i was supposed to be taking notes...
    http://xkcd.com/396/

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHALOL this is so funny! I think that GREEN person is especially awesome... don't you?

    .
    .
    .
    Guys? Guys? sighohwellwhatever



    BUT ITS TRUE

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHA. :D Greeney Todd. I get it.

    I dunno what Barry and Hitchcock are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i said who Hitchcock was in the first comment!!! and Dwayne Barry is from The X-Files

    ReplyDelete