Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spreeng Braek

...has gotten to some of our heads, obviously.

I has not gonn tto skool en 5 DAYZ!!@!~ I has forgotten howz to spel.

As a wise friend once said: The lolcatz friend LOL i only just discovered this unique breed recently; they lurk about in my uni acting only s little worse than the Wapanese type. Lol these are the type of people who TyPe n torkZ liek zis, Coz, deY hAz da Dumbs an Dey orWaiz has a Kookeezz and r ninjarz. Oh my god I'm so sick of them, especially when it comes to having a civilized conversation regarding an upcoming assignment. I just want to cry...

i dOn'T knoW hoo ur tolkin boUtt RED...(ps i am pretty ninjar)

Anyway...we're doin' another post to make up for lost dayzzz. What have YOU been doing for Spreeng Braek? I have been vewwy vewwy busy. Kindasometimesish. And sleep is guuuuuuuuuud. And essaywriting is baddddddd. And I wonder if we can turn in "A Nightmare on Mango Street" for extra credit XD.

I've been sniffly, sneezy, and COFFEE :(.

I never knew coffee was an adjective. Whatever the case may be, however much we forget our spelling and our grammar, we will never forget you, dear readers. We love you all with a burning passion like a million fiery suns and stuff, so I'd just like to take this moment to say... HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY PEOPLE!

Signed,

BLUE,
RED,
and GREEN

2 comments:

  1. OMGOMGOMG I LUV THIS BLOG ITS SO FUNNY AND BLUE IS AMAZING HAHAHA ROFLOL XDXDXDXD CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT POST!

    ReplyDelete